Time to take another break from the sumotori and enjoy a more intimate look at day-to-day Japanese life, as seen through the lens of their notoriously incomprehensible television commercials.
* Turtle sour candy . . . no, I have NO idea what’s going on with this one, but I find it irresistable!
* Pogostick Samurai . . . man, do I want that to be live action, not computer enhanced!
* Homemade chocolate for one of the legendary pals . . . no giri-choco for him this Valentine’s Day!
* Tommy Lee Jones travels through time, but comes back for some canned coffee.
* And an anthropomorphic rabbit lady that really makes me inexplicably uncomfortable every time I see her.